Welcome back lady laxers!
WARWICK'S GIRLS LACROSSE PROGRAM
Grades K-6 (7th Graders welcome if not in modified program)
Registration opened now for spring 2022 season! Venmo or check is encouraged @WarwickGirlsLaxNY
US LACROSSE CERTIFIED COACHES!
$30 for K-2
$175 for Grades 3-6
$30 US Lacrosse Membership required
Practice begins Saturday afternoons February 5th K-2 1-2pm, 3/4th 1:30-3pm, 5/6 2:30-4pm Hudson Sports Complex
Tues/Thurs in April once on fields 6-7:30pm Warwick Town Park
- Talented Coaches with College/High School Level Playing Experience
- Multiple Seasons of Playing Opportunity
- Additional Learning and Clinics Throughout the Year
- Access to Mid-Hudson’s Fall Tournament, Applefest Shootout
- Opportunity to take part in the newest branch of the Warwick Lacrosse Community
- Games, scrimmages, and practices throughout the season!
Equipment required: girls lacrosse stick, mouthpiece, goggles, cleats, water bottle & a good attitude!
A girl's lacrosse helmet is optional, they must meet ASTM F3137. Cascade and Hummingbird are the two name brands for purchase. Please contact us if you have any questions. Our youth's safety is our top priority and we want our parents and children to be safe and comfortable.